Sunday, June 28, 2009

Obligatory Disclaimers

Well, now that I'm done futzing with the layout (for now), I should probably set a few things straight.

1.) No, I'm not advocating drug use. For crap's sake, I'm writing a blog here - and maybe if I'm REALLY lucky, four people will read it. Those four people will probably be friends of mine, and no friend of mine would accuse me of that, so STFU, whichever one of the four of you is thinking it. Rotten disloyal bastard. Sheese, already. I said PRESCRIPTION, didn't I? Unwad your grannies.

2.) I have no agenda. No theme. No master plan. (But, that could be because I've already taken the evening's Xanax, and blissfully don't give a shit. Check with me tomorrow, and we'll see.)

3.) Fuck if I can remember what number three was. I've just told you, I don't give a shit...were you not listening?

4.) Oh, hey - thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Have your own crazy rants. These are mine.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected